The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Doling Out More Dollops About Data Walls

          Here is yet more on data walls...There are several things to click on.  When the school year begins, I will be taking some photos of the data wall in my classroom to share, as well as pictures our "data den."  My teammate, Holly, also created a great data form to use.  It keeps track of the students that are not proficient, what strategies were used, and the pre-test and post-test results.  I will share that when we go back to work.  

         If anyone has photos of their data den, or the data wall in their classroom, please send them my way...

data article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...