Unfortunately, I cannot always be funny. Some of my kids nudge me into feeling the tragedy and sadness of their everyday life...Some people are so petty, they drive me crazy and I have to vent. And sometimes I don't see much humor in my existence.
Anyway, he liked the one about my fantasy wish list, thought it was funny, but asked, "Do your breasts have to be a part of everything you write?"
|photo by autumnsensation|
I don't know...
- What did I wish for more than anything else when I was 12 and Donna Milburn was also 12, but my chest looked like a wall and her chest made her look like she was 32?
- What did I buy "training bras" for, in the hopes of encouraging some growth?
- What, when they did surface, made wearing a blouse fun? (Is there any gaping open going on? Do I need to put safety pins in in-between the buttons?)
- What brought the tips in, when I was a waitress? ('Uh, sir...My eyes are up here.')
- When I become the "anti-stripper" after losing my job, because kids all across the state are failing at the state test,what will bring me in piles of cash? ("Please, lady. Cover those UP and I will give you a dollar.")
- What do I wish I did not have, now that gravity is working its magic?