The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bloody Blogger!

      I am still having trouble posting on some blogs. I cannot understand why some are easy sailing, and others are impossible. (I cannot even post a comment on my own blog!) So if I have not posted on your blog--and I usually do--it's because I have done everything Mr. Blogger has asked, and still he snubs me.

     These are the steps I have been asked to take by Mr. Blogger:

1. Sign in under my Google account. Redirected...
2. Sign in as "anonymous." On some blogs this works.
3. If anonymously sneaking in a comment does not succeed, I get the following request:
  • Pull your hair up to show the true color.
  • Pull your shirt up, and make your belly fat into a "puppet."
  • Pull your upper eyelids up, to see what you'd look like if you had the money to get a much-needed face lift.
4. Then, Mr. Blogger laughs, and "redirects" me again...to nowhere.

Does anyone out there have a solution?  Are there others like me? Are you having trouble (still) as well? SOS (Save Old Sioux).

8 comments:

  1. I haven't had any problems, this time around, knock on wood. When I DID, though, the thing that worked for me was: Making sure that on the Sign In page, the tiny box that says "Keep me logged in" or something like that, was NOT checked. PLUS, I changed my password and deleted my You Tube account and that worked. (Long story about the You Tube) Good luck! I hope you get it fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've had trouble recently, though I did right after their "upgrade." You made me laugh (as usual) with your rendition of Blogger's requests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was all goobley gooked up. UGH!

    I thought your post title was Bloody Booger, so I almost bypassed it; glad I didn't. I have had some luck by signing in to Google on each person's blog. But it doesn't work for all. Let Pearl know I still read her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On a couple of blogs, I leave the comment, it shows up on the page, and when I come back later, it's gone. Sorry, no suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you can't comment, then terror wins.

    Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been told by several people that they can't comment on my blog, so apparently I'm having the same problem. No idea, though. But...I may have to check in with Mr. Blogger myself for some valuable advice the likes of which you received! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun. You've just outed the Wizard of Blog, who is really a sadistic man behind a curtain. And now that I've said it out loud, you may never hear from me again. Or maybe this won't show up in the first place! I'm sort of jealous, though. He always requests that I pull my shirt DOWN.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...