The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Calling All Photos

        Are you a great photographer? Have you been able to capture some great shots?

        If so, you could help me out and in the process, become famous get scads of money in payment get nothing except a bit of admiration.

        I'm looking for a variety of pictures for my newly-launched Back-of-the-Book Blurb Friday. Every Friday, a photo--that would be the front of a prospective book cover--will be offered to my thousands many two followers. It will then be their challenge to write a blurb--a description of 150 words or less--to entice any possible readers.

       If you'd like to see the first two photos, so you can see how low I've set the bar, please check it out here.

       I of course will give you credit for the photo. If you have any pics that would perfect for the front of a book--any kind of book--please send them to me at sroslawski(at)yahoo.com

      And in advance, thanks for reading and thanks for considering...

3 comments:

  1. I'll look and see if I might have anything that would work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah...I remember that part now. It was tough to get pics every week. Someone always came through, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could try Morguefile...look through their free photos. You don't have to give credit (but a plug for Morguefile would be nice) and you don't have to sign up for the site. I use them all the time for Muffin posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...