Yikes! It's been 25 days since my last post. For those two people who are so desperate for entertainment that you read my blog, here's what happened in the past 25 days:
1. My son went to Norway and came back--safely. (That's him on top of that rock.)
2. I created a synopsis for my manuscript, and then sent it off (along with the first ten pages) for a critique. On time.
3. I am almost finished with the above-mentioned WIP. Within the next couple of days it will be a WIF (work is finished) instead of a WIP.
4. I've spent the last month with 15 amazing writers-teachers. Sadly, that is about to come to an end.
5. I found a job. A language arts/reading job. A dream job. A job that is sure to make me glad I retired from the public school.
For those who forgot me over the last 25 days, I understand. But for my two followers, I only have two words: