The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Friday, May 27, 2011

Helping Out Joplin


         This is a lousy photo of a tree in Ferguson, Missouri, damaged by the tornado that struck St. Louis on Good Friday (also Earth Day). No lives were lost...

           Donna Volkenannt, on her blog, posted a heartwarming story about how her family helped out the tornado victims in Joplin. It was a one-day collection; I asked if she would let us know if she found out about other opportunities for those who want to make donations.

            Are my fingers broken?  Am I the Queen of Sheba?  Is Donna my lackey? 

             I think not...

            I quickly found that some of the St. Louis malls are collecting donations (for kids) until early next week.  Here is the link.

            For those who find other places, please feel free to add it as a comment. 

1 comment:

  1. Good to know. I'm headed out to one of them later today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...