The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Thursday, June 23, 2022

A Long Time Gone

 It's been a long time since I last posted. Last week, I saw the Chicks (formerly the Dixie Chicks) in concert here in St. Louis. My post's title reminded me of one of their songs, Long Time Gone.




Right now I'm knee-deep into a challenging project: creating a channel of podcasts for women. I have two partners in crime crazy, and we thought the response would be slow... But just a couple of days ago we sent out an email, asking former Listen to Your Mother-St. Louis writers if they'd like to be involved...


And we already have more than 100 enthusiastic yeses. A. Maz. Ing.


I wrote about this big dream on WOW's The Muffin. If you'd like more information about it, I wrote a second post. I certainly hope that when it's up and running, you'll check us out... and subscribe.


What challenging thing have you faced recently? 

1 comment:

  1. You are a fireball, and your ideas will propel this project forward. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...