The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Monday, September 6, 2010

It Was a Dark and Stormy Spirit...

          For those writers who are discouraged, for those who still (like me) dream of someday having a book of theirs in bookstores, please check out Rumjhum Biswas' blog.  She has included an anecdote from a writing magazine that is sure to strengthen your spirit and keep the flame of hope burning...

photo by krazykrayons

          Check out her posting from today (9/6/10).  Her posts are wicked cool; unfortunately, I think I have to sign up for a wordpress blog in order to post a comment.  Since I've gone blog-beserk enough with just one, I cannot afford to double the madness.

          So, if any wordpress bloggers are out there and read this, please relay to Rumjhum Biswas that I just found her yesterday, on my blog I have a link to her blog, I would be a follower but alas, cannot, and I loved her poem about how she wanted to be remembered...

2 comments:

  1. Rhumjum's blog was very interesting! Thank-you for introducing it to me (and thank-you for stopping by my blog!). She must have her comments locked-down, since I have never had problems commenting, or been asked to log-in, on other Wordpress blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janel---Thanks for the info. I really wish I COULD comment...She really got me thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...