The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Thursday, April 25, 2019

What We Know or What We Want to Know?

When I was much, much younger, I was told, "Write what you know." 

Today, that would involve battling my mustache... and I'm a woman. It would involve falling asleep at 7:30 at night on the couch, surrounded by a puddle of drool. It would involve daily trying to camouflage my poochy belly.

That's what I know. Does anyone want to read about that stuff?



Probably not.

For a serious discussion of the dilemma I'm currently facing, go check out my post on The Muffin. 

And if you have a suggestion or you know an agent or a publisher (who owes you a big favor), please let me know.

After all, I'm looking for just one yes...






4 comments:

  1. I understand your dilemma, my friend. I think you should keep submitting. Heading over to The Muffin now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa--Thanks for the encouragement. I certainly have not given up.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Lisa. Keep submitting... and, I as noted on your Muffin post, there are plenty of avenues to publication.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat--That's true. I'd prefer the traditional path, but if it takes traveling a different avenue to get it published, so be it.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...