The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Thursday, January 2, 2020

What's Bugging Sioux?

Hi. I'm Sioux and I'm a Seinfeld-aholic. I was at a park yesterday, thought I was in a bathroom stall without toilet paper, and asked the person in the stall next to me if they had a square to spare.

If you're not into the show Seinfeld, sorry--that reference won't make you smile.

I recently survived Christmas (it's been a tough year) and fantasized about celebrating Festivus--a made-up Seinfeld holiday. It involves an aluminum pole (that is not decorated), the airing of grievances and finally, the feats of strength.



Since the year 2019 is now officially over, I figured I would air my grievances. (I have lots of griping to do.)

One of my grievances involves Viggo Mortensen. One involves Nutella. Another one involves my writing accountability group.

If you'd like to experience the airing of my grievances, head to my WOW post.

And happy Festivus--for the rest of us!


13 comments:

  1. Hey, Ms, book reader....are you on Goodreads.com by any chance? We could be friends there if so, and snoop at what each other are reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shay--Aaargh! Something else social-media-y that I should do.

      I will work on it. ;)

      Delete
    2. I found you and sent you an invite.

      Delete
  2. As a Seinfeld-aholic, do you ever find yourself falling off the wagon? Or is it ON the wagon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val--I don't know about you, but I don't ever get tired. Unfortunately, the reruns are on so late...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Pat--Happy New Year to you, too. Has it been a while since you've posted, or have I just been a neglectful blogging friend?

      I'll have to try and refind you. ;)

      Delete
  4. I always enjoy a good Seinfeld reference (and post)--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Seinfeld reruns, They are on at the perfect time: when I wake from my long four hour winter'snap on the couch. Then I am wide awake and ready for their antics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda--I am of the age where I fall asleep by 8, and then wake up at midnight... and there is Seinfeld, waiting for me. ;)

      Delete
  6. Great WOW post, Sioux!

    Also any show that makes me laugh is tops in my book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...