The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Friday, October 16, 2015

William Carlos Williams All Whacked-Out

       This is just to say
       I'm sorry I haven't posted recently.

       I realize 
          (that I'm not even close to as talented as William Carlos Williams)
          that my three now two followers were most likely
       either
       thrilled
       puzzled
       or out-of-their-mind-with-worry
       when they didn't hear from me
       on Monday or Thursday.

       Forgive me.
       The pile of report cards
       I was buried under
       was so deliciously late
       and such a hot mess
       that I couldn't resist say "no."
       (And believe me, I tried.)         

19 comments:

  1. Clever! Everyone understands! We all have been there. Sometimes when we can't get to blogging it is worrisome. Sometimes our blogger world is much nicer to sit in than our read one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia--Our real one is soooo stressful at times. You're right about that.

      Delete
  2. I can help dig you out if you want. Actually, I don't do report cards anymore. Miss you, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda--Unfortunately, I had to dig myself out of it all by myself. But thanks for the offer...

      Delete
  3. You were missed. Of course I love me some WCW.

    so much depends
    upon

    student grades
    given

    to show that
    teachers

    do something
    worthwhile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee! Every nice. We all understand, of course, and most of us are buried under our own piles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy--Don't get to thinkin' that's my ONLY pile... 'cause it ain't. ;)

      Delete
  5. Well, if you think you are slacking on the blogging world, what does that make me? Egads. So, is that a new CS I see on your sideline - Be the Best You Can Be! Congrats! And Congrats in the Adventures in Potty Training!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should count as two followers, because Skittles reads over my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a teacher, you get a pass on pretty much everything. The young 'uns come first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa--A pass on EVERYthing? That sounds like some dangerous permission you're granting me...

      Delete
    2. Lisa--A pass on EVERYthing? That sounds like some dangerous permission you're granting me...

      Delete
  8. Look at you, throwing around some William Carlos Williams (and Val knocked it out the ballpark,too). You both get As in my (grade) book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy--Val hits a homerun just about every time she's at bat. And thanks for that A. I needed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...