The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

THIS is Why I Love Golden Retrievers

       This is an extra short post because Friday's post will be extra long. On Friday I'm reviewing a poetic memoir, Wave Rider:  A Poetic Journey from Abuse to Wholeness, along with announcing a winner and the normal back-of-the-book blurb fun.




        So, in the unlikely chance you have not seen this video, it clearly illustrates what I love about golden retrievers.




       Come back on Friday. You might be a winner. And if you live life anything like a golden retriever lives life... well, you're already a winner.

11 comments:

  1. Goldens are so playful and fun. No wonder you have fallen in love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some take the autobahn, some take the winding back roads, some have to get help with directions. Yet all eventually arrive at their destination.

    If there had been roses, he would have stopped to smell them, too. And maybe even tried a taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val--Oh yeah. That golden would have nibbled at the roses as well as sniffed them.

      Delete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I had NOT seen this video but I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy--I'm glad. Their antics are chuckle-worthy, for sure.

      Delete
  4. Is there anything NOT to love about Goldens?

    I got through a big chunk of your book yesterday. The manu. is about twice as long as I thought you said it was, so it is taking me a long time but i am being thorough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shay--Well, they shed about two buckets of hair every day. But other than that, no.

      Take your time. When you're wading through... well, when you're wading through "stuff," you have to move slowly.

      Delete
  5. I'm here catching up. Goldens are pretty, sweet dogs, but boy can they ever shed!

    Pat
    www.patwahler.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. best brush for my golden retriever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Do Dogs Have Periods

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...