The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Rod, Hall and Oates and The Lovin' Spoonful

 You might wonder what those three have in common... and if you read my post on The Muffin, you'd know.

I recently embraced vision boards. I know, I know. Usually, I pshaw anything that sounds voo-dooey. Anything that sounds like I need to put on a caftan and start burning incense, I toss it aside.

The only problem is that some very successful people--famous people like Oprah Winfrey and local people like Margo Dill--believe in vision boards. Some of these boards focus on just one word for the year. Some--like the board I just made--include several specific goals.



Missouri is the show-me state. I am going to need for the spirits above to show me that vision boards work. I'm going to need to see the proof that's in the pudding.

I'm going to need...

Well, you get the idea.

If the above board intrigues you, check out my Muffin post... and let me know what you think of vision boards.


 



7 comments:

  1. I think you should put on KSHE95 and do anything that stirs your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shay--Being "citycentric" (I'm sure that's never been used as a word), I thought KSHE was only a St. Louis favorite. Perhaps not...

      Maybe your next book needs to be a how-to one. How to write a poem. How to cut open your veins and let your emotions out. How to write amazing pieces on a daily basis (and sometimes even twice-daily... I remember the days when you occasionally posted more than one poem in a day's time).

      By the way, when IS your next book coming out?

      Delete
    2. I just put out a chapbook called "Gypsy Bird Cage." It's on my side bar.As for KSHE95, I answered you at my blog, but I have the app. The gal who's on in the afternoons goes "I see you out there, with the app!"

      Delete
  2. Whatever works to get the job done! I think it's a chiocolate reward for me. Write a paragraph, nibble, write, nibble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Muffin post! Maybe I'll give the vision board a try someday. It sounds like fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...