The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Saturday, March 26, 2022

What a Difference a Day (or Two) Makes

 SOL #20 (should be #26)

Earlier this week: exhaustion. Pressure. Regret. (I was finishing my report cards a little past my principal's deadline, and had two nights were sleep was just an appetizer.)

Today: joy. Hope. Energy. (I plan on doing a better job of keeping up with my paperwork... but you know the saying about "man makes plans..." )

I can hear the gods laugh as I type this.



3 comments:

  1. SLEEP makes the difference. Glad you are caught up and upbeat. may this week be one of your best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep might be overrated! For me, anyway. I am getting appetizer sleep lately, no entrees for me! Nurse Practitioner seems to think I might do with some counseling now that I actually have time to think about my life. She seems to think I have "issues". If only she knew just how many!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy, hope, and energy are good... keep that up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...