The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nano and a Great Rant


5,090 is my nano word-count so far. I'm "cheating" a little, because I am including a recipe here and there (it's like nudity that's integral to a part in a movie) but I--so far--am keeping to a productive schedule.

I also wanted to direct readers to a great rant.  Politically, it's a tough time right now.  People expect instant solutions, they forget that the problems we have, have been developing for many years, and sometimes they blame the wrong figure...

Read Katie Gates' November 3 post.  It's a great one...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your wonderful word count! I agree, whatever gets your muse going, works!! And thanks for menioning Katie's blog. I hadn't been there in while. It was great! I particularly love hearing someone's opinion, who knows what they're talking about!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up,
    I know a few friends entered this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sioux,

    Sounds like you're making excellent progress with your NaNo goals. Keep up the great work!

    After the elections I'm burned out on politics and rants, but maybe I'll visit Katie's blog some other time.

    Donna
    http://donnasbookpub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...