The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

While You're Holding Your Breath...

photo by frankieleon
          Still waiting for the prize patrol to arrive from the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes?

       In the meantime, check out Becky Povich's contest.  It's easy.  And if you have not ever stopped by Becky's blog, you'll find she's like a golden retriever-greyhound-chihuahua.  She's a great friend, she has endless energy, and she's tiny but mighty.

2 comments:

  1. lol! what a clever way to link back to Becky's !! I am still thinking of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, you are such a fun friend!! I am truly grateful that I met you!! Thanks to wonderful Barb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...