The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Slice of Life Day # 5: Comfort Trumps Chic



I admit: one of those words in this post's title makes me shudder. But I'll try to get over it.

At my age, I've given away all my high-heeled shoes. I don't buy clothes that are fashionable yet uncomfortable. I embrace shoes that feel like slippers, and clothes that are comfy. 

Getting home last night, I was cold. For Christmas a couple of years ago, my daughter gave me a fleece jumpsuit that is hideous-looking, but is so delightful to wear. (It's like the old-fashioned baby sleepers.) 

Curling up on the couch. Watching The Voice while trying to stay awake. The plush fleece feels like a blanket.

It doesn't take much to make me happy...

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...