The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Slice of Life Day # 26: A Bit of Math



10 cold toes during morning duty (I insisted on wearing sandals)
7 sets of science fair note cards scored
1 minute left until This is Us Begins
2 halves of a Nora's chicken salad sandwich eaten on the way home at 7-something
0 plan periods (that's every Tuesday)
36 throws in Radar and my game of fetch at the end of twilight
5 fellow writers who will help me with my essay tomorrow
48 years disappeared the minute I heard a Partridge Family song play on a sitcom (I still knew most of the words)
5 more days of this Slice fun...






4 comments:

  1. Now you know I had to listen to that song. Twice. (2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I didn't know This is Us is back on! Woooooooot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. David!! Oh, the memories flooding in right now. *sigh* He was Tiger Beat Magazine's Big Star of Tomorrow in the early '70s. I can only imagine how detrimental that kind of fast and furious rise to fame was for a young kid in his 20s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it sounds like a good day to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...