The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Slice of Life Day # 27: Whoopsie

Slice of Life Day # 26: Pathetic Exhaustion + Just a Moment of TV Watching = Delicious Confusion (This was supposed to be posted on Monday but in my messed-up mind due to my evening nap, I posted it on another site. Yikes!)

Waking up, I shook my head to get rid of my confusion (figuratively, of course, because it would take a lot more than that to shake off my real-life mental cobwebs ;).

I wiped off the dried-on drool.

Panic set in. I fell asleep! On the couch! Did I oversleep? Am I going to be late for work?

Oh. It's 10:30 at night. I fell asleep sometime between 6 and 7.

It's gonna be a long week... 


5 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud. I love and hate this feeling at the same time. Panic and relief all in an instant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resemble those remarks. I do this all the time. With warmer weather, I will be more active and less drowsy/bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there...definitely done that. This slice reminds me of what I feel like sometimes on Saturday mornings before I remember it's Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...yep, I've done that before too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes a person simply needs a long nap. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...