The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Poetic Postings Day # 3

Today's prompt involved a list. Some suggestions: 10 things I'd change... 10 things I've learned... 10 things I know to be true.

The one I chose was this:


10 Things I Love

naps on Saturday afternoon
getting together with friends after work
a glass of cold milk
snuggling with my dog
watching a spur-of-the-moment movie with my husband
Tyrion Lannister
falling asleep with a good book in my hands
my students
salt and pepper pistachios
a road trip with a friend





2 comments:

  1. A lovely poem! Also a sweet way for your readers to learn more about who you are off the page. And Radar, of course, is adorable as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always up for a road trip, too. It's spring and t'is the season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...