The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Thursday, March 17, 2022

I Like 'em Naked and Blonde (Big Feet--a Bonus)

SOL #14 (should be #17) See below if you want to know more about the Slice of Life challenge 


Ode to My Hunka Hunka Burnin’ Love

Oh, your fast, hot breath

Makes me eager and excited

About stepping out

(towards the park).

Your liquid-brown eyes

Let me know I’m desired… wanted… needed.

Your tongue licks my skin with such care

And thoroughness

And so much drool,

I drip after each of our love sessions.

Oh handsome boy,

You’ll always be my best boy…

(until, sadly, you’re gone…

And then I’ll adopt another dog

But they’ll never take your place)


                                                        This is Radar--my best boy






4 comments:

  1. Ahh! I wrote a love letter this morning too. Must be in the air :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radar is clearly a very fine fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes I am so smitten with mine I am afraid it might be a sin! I love them all and in different ways, so they are all my favorites at one time or another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy--Love is in the air, every sight and every sound... (I'll bet you don't know THAT song. ;)

    Shay--He certainly thinks he is... and he's very persuasive.

    Kathy--I'm right with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...