The Pyrenees---Southern France

The Pyrenees---Southern France

Monday, February 25, 2019

Can an Old Dog Learn New Tricks?


This, of course, is not an old dog. This is one of the golden doodles that was born into our rescue seven months ago. This little guy has a forever home and is living a wonderful life.

However, I'm not a young dog. I'm a fat, sassy and somethings arthritic dog. Can I still learn things?

Yes. I recently reflected on it, and found four things I've learned about writing, and I posted them here.  Just a hint: They involve yardsticks, my pants(ing) habits and unexpected nudges.

How about you? What "tricks" have you learned lately? Inquiring minds want to know...

5 comments:

  1. Loved your post, and thanks for mentioning it on FB. It's the only way I can keep up with things. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I am an old arthritic dog, too. Dog tired from preparing a workshop and hearing we are supposed to have a snow storm on the day of my presentation. Roll with the punches. Just can't roll over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricks? If you believe a major phone carrier and my local financial institution, I spent the four-day weekend learning credit card fraud and bank robbery! With two totally unrelated transactions! I'll probably tell those tales this week, as long as I'm not incarcerated...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Commented on The Muffin. :) Great post, by the way. And that Goldendoodle is too much! I'm drowning in the cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings.Thank you for caring about your content. Language school houston

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by...